adsense long text

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Electronic parking brake (EPB) Manual release on your LR4

So your LR4 electronic parking brake jammed and is making that awful noise? Now you can't get it to move even for the tow truck? You've come to the right place :D The electronic parking brake has a manual release. All you have to do is remove the cup holder, and you'll see a cover with two Phillips screws. Remove those two screws and you'll see the emergency release cable. Look at the photos below:

Remove the cup holder


  •  Remove the bottom two Phillip screws and the cover


  •  That silver cable at the passenger side, pull it!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Any chance you could post where I might find the block heater on the NA V8 for the LR4. My build says it has one but I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should I do if it doesn't disengage the brake when I pull the silver cable?

    ReplyDelete

AMAZON Below